Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Day Creativity Challenge: Day 8














Wow, so much time has passed since I've posted something new. Tsk, tsk on me.  But it doesn't take very long before I'm bitten by the bug to create something... anything.  I did this assemblage tonight.  I started it yesterday and I finished it tonight.  I like it.  First I secured an old set of tongs into a ceramic insulator, then added the turkey feather, decorative hook and finally the skeleton key. It makes me smile.  















Sadly, the key I had to use is new, I don't have any old ones, so this will be replaced with an antique key just as soon as I get my hands on one. 

















The antique hook has been moving around with me since I was a kid, and the Turkey feather was a gift left from that gang of turkeys I wrote about last month.  Love those guys!


























Some of my favorites on Etsy...






Reclaimed art assemblage found objects Salvage art flowers
Reclaimed Art Assemblage Flowers









OVERLOAD - A LANDROVER CAN NEVER BE BROUGHT TO HIS KNEES - THE LANDROVER SERIES recycled wire art sculpture of a landrover
Overload - A Landrover







Nuts and Bolts ANIMALS Assemblage Donkey and COW
Nuts and Bolts Animals










Winter Bird's Nest Assemblage
Winter Bird's Nest










Sailboat Junk art Ship assemblage "Up in the Crows Nest"
Up in the Crows Nest

1 comment:

  1. such a great selection,

    thanks and happy weekend,
    elena

    ReplyDelete